Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flowers....The Colors of Nature


I have always been fascinated with flowers...i even tried cultivating flowets, though it seemed I dont have a green thumb, so I gave up being a horticulturist, and will now concentrate on capturing flowers in photos...saving the colors and beauty for future generations. Some of these flower photos were taken with my previous cam Canon 870IS, na nasa kapatid ko na. I usually took flower pictures early in the morning, thats why most of my flower pics have dews in them...i love going out in the morning and capturing these life's beauties. There's every evidence of freshness that would inspire every person to appreciate life ans the new day...thus a new opportunity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home